Information and knowledge management
From Value Network
This page presents the best knowledge and practices around information and knowledge management for value networks.
Different groups are working on different aspects of CMS for networks.
- OuiShare Labs
- please add others...
- Open (anyone has access to content)
- Transparent (the content is easy to find and understandable)
- Searchable (one can find everything rapidly)
- Well structured (relations between resources and activities and projects are visible, context can be extracted)
- Versioning for designs (something like github)
- Unified user experience
- Semantic links between project objects in files and project objects in shared graph (ISO15926)